Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Renewal

Each day has it's own troubles, trials, blessings and gifts.  The key is to keep each in perspective.  To realize that I don't deserve either.  That troubles and trials are not because I am bad...though some things come because of my own choices.  It is a fallen world.  Sometimes good things happen to people doing bad and other times bad things happen to people doing good. 
I am renewed by this thought.  By the thought that through all, God takes, sifts, carries and makes new.  He is faithful.  He is just.  He is.  That is enough.  For me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.