Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Monday, February 21, 2011

My Bucket List Begun

Well, everyone seems to have one.  A bucket list.  A list of dreams and hopes...things to do before they die.  Mine is evolving in my brain.  Slowly.  But, still, it is a beginning.
I want to live overseas for a year.  Sit on the French Riviera.....stroll street markets.  Live in a flat,  not as a tourist. 
I want to own a little beach house.  Not too big to keep clean, but big enough for a little company.  Must have a fireplace. 
I want to publish a book.  The idea is already percolating....now, to gain the courage.
I want to learn to dance.....somewhere relaxing and comfortable, because I really suck, but I think I'd really enjoy it.
I want to play my guitar again.....just for me.  Just because. 
I want to learn how to paint furniture well.....with lots of whimsical colors for chairs on patios and stuff.
Oh, at my beach house....a garden.  Definitely.  Flowers galore...and all of the veggies that I like. Maybe I'd even have one of those little honor system flower stands.  But probably not.  I'd just give them away.
And my best friend as a neighbor.  That would be awesome.
That's it for the moment.
Nothing great nor grand.  I just like time to putter around my home.  And I'd like to choose where my home is.  I like to write on those stormy, cloudy, beach days...so it all fits for me.
Now, I need to pray on it.  Believe that all is not hopeless.  Because I have been told no so much that I started hearing it in my head.  But, with God........ALL things are possible!!!  I love that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.