Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Thursday, March 7, 2013

A Margarita

I went out to dinner with two of my kids tonight.  We went to the cheap early meal at Texas Roadhouse. And had appetizers.  And it was happy hour.  So, I ordered a raspberry margarita.  It was delicious.  I ate a LOT of food, so it was ok for me...as I am not a big drinker and can't even drink wine on an empty tummy without feeling sleepy. ;)  But we laughed really hard.  Not after I was drinking.  Just the whole time we were out.  And it was an odd feeling because we were at that restaurant nearly a year ago on my birthday and it was pretty rough.  Ex had just left.  We were kind of shell shocked or something.  Not because I didn't want him to go, but because it had been so hard to get him to go.  Now, it's like we all breathe.  We seriously laughed so very hard.  Happy time.  I have a blessed life.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.