Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Friday, March 8, 2013

Snow Day

Finally it appears that we are going to get a big snow.  On a weekend. Ha.  No day off school for us.  But, that's ok.  I've got wood at the house.  The fireplace cleaned out.  Food.  Milk. Toilet paper.  Wine.  All's good.
As I was helping to bring in the wood, I realized how my ex did not take care of finishing things.  Most of the wood in the "stacks" is not cut to size...or cut at all.  There are innumerable piles of stuff all around the outside of the yard.  Stuff shoved up by the barn.  The house.  It's strange.  I didn't even go in the shed.  The barn has so much stuff hoarded away.  It's a little silly.  Sell it.  Give it.  I'll have to work on it.  But, there's just so much to do.  It will take time.
But, I am getting a snow day.  If there's no bible study then i'm going to just be present in my home.  Kinda looking forward to that.
Snow day.  A day to stop.  To rest.  To work.  But not have to run.
That's something to look forward to.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.