Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Saturday, March 2, 2013

emails and texts

my ex reminds me ever so often why i am so very glad not to be married to him.  today he was needy regarding taxes.  i let him know what number to put on what line so that we could share expenses of the rental.  now he has more questions.  now he wants me to do things to make it easier.  and i'm so very not interested.  but then, he needed my son because they had made plans to go out to dinner.  but i was out and not home.  he was texting from my house.  he was at my door.  he knocked on my door.  with my son home.  the one that doesn't see him.  who went to the door.  and was caught off guard.  i feel badly.  he says if his dad would have come in he would either have called the police or hurt him.  he said that he shouldn't be trespassing.  he answered the door because the porch light wasn't on and he thought that i must be locked out.  when he saw him, he said his dad asked for his brother.  so, he slammed the door and went to get him. very rude.  i said so.  he said that polite is for others.  i hope he grows past that.  but it is where he is.  his dad has hurt him.
just one of those times....again...of having to communicate.  blech/  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.