Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

moocher

it shouldn't surprise me that my ex is using my stepmom to do his taxes.  but..still...somehow, it still does.  i should have known since she does it free for family. guess he's family. i find it uncomfortable in a weird way. kinda horrible. but the thing is that my taxes are done.  and i wasn't dependent on him to do them.  it is weird how he is so good at mooching that he can just appear needy and like a victim so that people just feel a need to help him.  MY family.  Not just his.  Crazy world.  Oh well.  Moving on.  Loving.  Living.  Giving.  Playing.  Trying.  Hoping.  Changing.  Risking.  I am not staying where I was.  Not in any way.
He hasn't changed.  Not at all.  Though he says he has.
Good reminder for me.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.