Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Tears. And More tears

Fighting it out with an aunt tonight.  Again.  But this time it was no holdbacks.  I just told her to quit writing to convince me to stay with my ex.  That I'm hurt by the fact that she has had no interest in me for so long and then jumps in for this.  We have written back and forth some.  I am bawling.  She has her own life.  I am not a part of it.  But she doesn't want me to screw up.
And I have nowhere to go. No hug to get.  Nobody that is mine to hear me.  I tried to call a friend but felt like a lame complainer.  It was a hard weekend and then this.  And then a son that is acting like his dad.  Making me crazy. And I don't know how to do anything else than just cry it out and wish that I weren't the matriarch of the family.  But it is what it is.  Should be on a sign in my bedroom.  Maybe I'll make one.  Paint it right on the wall.  I'm just so tired.  Bone weary.  Blah.  Done with fighting but people are always pushing.
Just need a really good night's sleep but headaches don't really allow for that.
So I'll just stop.  And take a deep breath.  Drink a glass of wine.  And remember that I'm happy.  And loved.  And moving forward.
And can you believe...she wrote my ex and he was so sweet so she assumed I had left him.  Which I did...but somehow that translated that there was someone else.  BBBBBBBBBBBlllllllllaaaaaaaaahhhhh!
hahahhahahahahhaa.  I guess it's a little funny.  I did just smile.  Could be the bit of wine helping me to relax.
And the tears.  So many that they are burning my face.
But I'm here.  And I'm ok.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.