Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Determined

Last night a friend said that determined describes me.  I agree.  To a point.  I am determined to become who God made me to be.  I am determined to love wholeheartedly.  I am determined to lessen pain.  I am determined.  Yes.  But not simply stubborn.  Not with the motive of winning.  Just to persevere to the joy.  To the place of happy.  To get done and through.  I was determined this last year to refuse to be a victim.  Even in my mind.  To live.  To grow.  To be challenged.  And I have been!!!
I am not a quitter.  Unless I decide to be. ;)  That's why it amuses me..or maybe hurts me...that some people think that I just gave up on being married. That it was for no reason.  That's not even in my make up.  I don't pull that many people into my life....not closely.  Why in the world would I give any of them up easily?
I am determined.  I am peaceful.  I am happy.  I am precious.  To Him.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.