Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

healers

some people are healers.  i don't mean voodoo or anything bizarre.  just in thoughts.  and kindness.  and habits. the kids that are staying at my house with us are healers.  full of life. of love.  of laughter.  of niceness. they make us do better.  try more.  they cause my boys to be more civil.  lots of people are healers.  i see them.  I appreciate them.  it's hard not to be.
oh i long to join those ranks.  to help to heal others.  to bring hope.  smiles.  comfort during tears.
and maybe i will.  maybe i do.  maybe those who do it don't realize it.
maybe my job is to be sure to thank those who do it for me.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.