Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

balance

Ok, I'm staying up much later than I intended, but that is because I am working on being peaceful.  On calm.  On getting rid of the knots and kinks and coldness that have overtaken me.  And you know what?  I can.  It's difficult.  Unnerving.  Painful.  Yet, possible.
And for that, I am happy.  My eyes hurt.  I wish that I had a car tomorrow.  Trapped.  Hate that.  But, overall, I am learning that even when I desperately needed something....like this day, my first day at home in a long long time....and when it doesn't happen.....I can do more than survive.  Well, at least, I can survive and then maybe, as time goes by, maybe I will be able to quit allowing it...him....to devastate me. 
I got his message that he's not as bad as some people.  Snort.  Stupid excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.