Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Peace of Mind

Peace is a wonderful thing.  It soaks into my soul.  Wraps itself around my heart.  The world might be crazy.  I might fail.  Troubles might come.  Yet....there's peace.  Deep seated.  Real.  Tangible.  A gift.  To me.  And I don't deserve it at all.  I have to great abilities.  No deep wisdom.  Nothing to offer as proof that I am "good".  Yet, it is given anyway.  And it is beautiful.  It wakes me in the morning.  Walks with me as I love and work and live.  And, when I lie down, it nestles around me and holds me close.  And I rest.  At peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.