Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Heart Safe

I am thankful.  Though I am cold right now.  Having a hard time.  I have a good life.  Places of safety.  Places of peace.  What a blessing that is.  I didn't sleep much last night because I was freezing and couldn't get warm.  And now I feel the same.  But, there are "warm" places in the world.  Places where my soul can rest.  For that I am thankful.  Every day. 
I am going to continue to choose going forward.  Learning to know who I am supposed to be.  Seeing if I can be her again.  Easy to be ornery or troublesome.  Don't want to be.  It's like a reflex with all of the stress.  I want to be a blessing instead.  Maybe one day.
Don't give up.  I know that you are hurting if you found this blog.  You are worth it.  You are valuable.  Right where you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.