Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

iPissed

Just thought that there's iphone, itouch..........I am adding iPissed.  It is a little electronic device that lets people know how mad you really are.  I think that it could be handy in my married life.  Because he does not get, even one little bit, that I am absolutely aggravated by his behavior.  Pissed off.  That I think that he is a total.....donkey.  He has lost my respect.  And it goes faster and faster with the days.
He lacks integrity.  He lacks courage.  He lacks compassion.  He lacks generosity.  He lacks sympathy.  He lacks.....a wife who will continue to cover and put up with it.  I've done so for far too long.  I am hitting keys hard as I type this.  I am so done covering his behind.  Letting people think his life is so good and tidy.  Blech.  He asks me if I want to go out with a couple we went out with once a while back.  I say no.  He is all, "are you serious?  Why not?"  Well, because, I'll be darned if I'm going to sit in front of some near strangers and pretend that it's alright.  These last several years have been killer.  Fake. Ick. Ick.  Ick.  

Blaaahh.  I'd cry, but I have no place to wail.  I'd kick my feet, but my kids would worry.  I'd.......tell him to go screw himself, but that might be a pleasure, so I won't.
iPissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.