Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

When I Think I'm Going Under

Tired is not a good way to try to cope with the difficulties of life.  But, Jesus knows that.  He holds me.  He rests me.  He walks with me.  And, when I think I really am going under....He calms the sea.  Nothing is too difficult for Him. 
I have had a generally happy week so far.  Keeping focused on what matters most.  Working hard.  Praying.  But it is still ridiculously hard to be home at the same time.  and, I hate that I have to get up and out in order to maintain my sanity.  I napped in my car this morning...yes, again.  It IS peaceful.  Warm.  No worries.  But I dislike that those things don't describe my house. 
Somehow, I have also just struggled with knowing that there are so many ways in which I want to do better.  I want to grow.  To become the woman I know that I am...that I have been.  But it's HARD.  And frankly, much of the time I just feel like a jerk.
Nonetheless, I walk forward.  I keep going.  And when I cry for help, He answers.  He sends messages and kindnesses.  People who care.  He helps me to breathe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.