Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Don't Know

So much on my heart.  So few words to put it to.  I don't want to talk and explain anymore.  I just want to live life deeply.  Powerfully.  Exuberantly.  Wallowing is not my style.  This time is becoming burdensome.  But, I know that patience is a good thing.  So, I wait.  For what, I'm not exactly sure.  Permission, I wish.  But I have nobody to give me that.
I just have to know that I can be kind.  That though I can be angry, I don't have to be a butthead.  So, I'll keep trying to learn.  Keep trying to take responsibility for what I should own.  And, keep learning to let go of the rest.
I don't know exactly what I expected in life....but it's both better and harder than I ever knew it would be.  Good thing God is bigger than I knew too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.