Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Dish Fairy

You know how good it feels to get a present, right?  But somehow, the little things that people do for you when it's not your birthday or another holiday.....mean so much.
A friend did my dishes and tidied my kitchen last night.  It was touching.  I didn't have it in me to do anymore.  I was just about over the edge emotionally.  But she swept in there and knocked it out.  My daughter helped too.  Speaking of which, my daughter rocks my world that way often.
It's little things that touch deep inside.  That make us know that we are treasured.
You see, I know that my friend was tired too.  I know that she has her own kitchen and own messes to clean.  So...that act....was so selfless.  So very nice.
I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.