Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Sunday, June 17, 2012

for good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvWfHIo5-kU

to my friends.  to those i have been loved by.  truly loved.  not used.  not expected.  not forced.  just loved.  grown together.  it has been amazing.  it has reached to my soul in such a way that i am a stronger person today than i was.  i am able to walk and stand tall.  your friendship has changed me for good.  it has prepared me for what i need to be and do in the right now.  it has been good.
thank you.
and to those of you i don't know.......most of you ;)  i hope that you have those who have absolutely changed your very life.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.