Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Friday, June 1, 2012

Yesterday's failures, today's opportunities

This morning I began my early morning thinking about success and failure.  I have had some good interviews in the last two years.  I have had some mediocre.  And, have to say, some plain bad.  But, in the scheme of things, what I am thinking about is how the reality is that some jobs wouldn't fit me.  That there are blessings in not having gotten them.  And one of the biggest blessings is in keeping me open and still trying so that I will go on and get the job that IS right for me.  
I keep second guessing myself about yesterday's interview.  Yet, I know that if it isn't the right fit then there will be one later.  I am part of a plan.  I am not abandoned.  And I am on a journey..following a path.  Each part is teaching me.  I look how far I have come in the last two years and I am amazed.  And thankful.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.