Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Monday, June 4, 2012

Glad You're Father.

I'm so glad that You are my Father.  That You know me.  Get me.  See me.  And I'm wondering....exactly what did you make me to be?  To do?  To shine at?  What lives do You want to touch with mine?  Because, I want to be that.  Do that.  I want to be in complete alignment with how I was created to be.  Because therein...is peace.  And comfort.  And joy.  And I want to bring You glory by accomplishing whatever there is for me to do.  Not more.  Not busy work.  My purpose.  Mine alone.
It's not about me getting any job.  It's about figuring out what You have.  Staying on Your path for my life.  Because I love the adventure.  I know that You made me how I am and don't want to take away my sense of fun or of travel.  You caused me to love the ocean and see You in every aspect of it.
I've applied for jobs.  Have no idea what will come.  But I'm not afraid.  I know that You have it worked out.  And I am at peace with that.
Can't wait to see.  It's exciting.
I trust You.  Completely.  Wholeheartedly.
Thank You for being so trustworthy.  So steadfast.  I need You.  You are my breath.  My hope.  My life.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.