Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Not ok.

So, I look out my front window and see my not husband having my son help him carry the van seats to the porch....the porch, which I might add, I cleared off YESTERDAY, so that I could begin to store my furniture for my sale there.  Without asking, he just did it.  It feels....very inappropriate.  The van in question is his.  But he has left it here.  The seats were going back in as soon as my friend got her tables out.  He could have tarped them.  He could have asked me about it.  He could have done so many things.  But he did the one thing to point out that I wasn't doing it right.  Not taking care of things.  It hurt me.  It makes me feel like puking.  It's just....wrong.  At least to me it feels like it.
It's not ok.  Not ok to decide for me.
And what's really frustrating is that I had just moved two pieces out to the porch and was in my room to get more.....to clear my room of clutter.
How frustrating.
Gotta let it go.  Say what I need to say and move on.  Twelve days.  Then it's completely official.  I don't answer to him anymore.  I need this so badly.
grace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.