Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Saturday, December 15, 2012

A Good Morning

I've spent a good morning looking over the paperwork to convert my legal separation to a divorce.  $53 filing fee.  Two forms.  And....I can still change my name if I want to.  Hmmmm......maybe a completely new name. :)  Probably not.  But, I filled out a form online.  It's an easy form.  I have to make a copy and special mail it to him.  And I have to take the form and submit it to the court.  The judge will sign the motion and it's done.  Merry Christmas to me.
Soon, I tell myself.  Very soon.
But, as for now, it's bath and shop time.  Hopefully he sent the check and I can also go to the bank.  We'll see. Here goes a day of my choosing.  A gift from my Heavenly Father.  Who, did I mention, loves me.  Just as I am today.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.