Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Sometimes I Wonder

I wonder what I did wrong.  I wonder if I am wrong.  I wonder if I should turn back from this new life I've begun.  After all, he did write a nice letter and all.  I wonder if I am indeed hard hearted.  I wonder if I'm unfair.  I wonder if I'm unkind or completely a b****.  I wonder so many things about my decisions.  I choose to live on my own.  To let go of what I had hoped to have.  And in the midst of my wonderings, I find out that he has changed the date that he's taking the kids out of town.  Without so much as a word.  As if I have no life.  No plans.  With no respect or consideration.  And I remember how things were.  And I remember that I am not hard hearted but simply a woman desiring to do more than barely survive.
I didn't respond to his apologetic tone letter.  I don't know what to say.  Well, nothing that I haven't already said.  Over and over.
I'm done.  No more fighting for me.
I need peace.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.