Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Word

I am seeking a word for this year.  Truth.  Maybe.  Clarity.  Perhaps.  All I know is that balance was perfect for last year.  I don't really want to give it up. ;)  But, a new year and a new word doesn't mean that the old word won't apply.  Just.....added to.  I keep hearing from people that they are praying for me to see truth.  To have clarity of mind.  To not be deceived.  And what they can't seem to get is the more that they pray, the more I KNOW that what is happening is true.  Is where I must walk.
Choice.  That's another good word.  I get to choose who to be.  Don't know what it will be.  Maybe grace.  Or kindness.  Or peace.  All have a place in my life.  I think that the right word will come to me....as I pray through it.
What about you?  Where are you?  Where do you want to be?  What word will propel your thoughts in the direction you want to be moving?
Celebrate.  Another good word.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.