Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Trip Hunting

Back to looking for trips.  Back to Oregon.  I've looked in the Southeast, but I know that I need to be somewhere more familiar.  Need to feel comfortable enough.  Found a lot of places.  Makes me a little sad since most of the read "sleeps 4-8".  Great rates.  I'm only looking within walking distance and view of the ocean.  Guess I'll have to decide.  Thinking I should just take off when my kids go.  I'll have a few days around before that to do stuff around this house.  To hang with kids.  Maybe it would just be best for me to leave early Saturday after seeing everyone off.  It will keep me out of the way of those chilling with their families.  Somehow the idea of anyone feeling sorry just kinda makes me ill.  Not that they don't love me.  Just don't have to fix things.  I know it's not their job.  But, as fragile as I've been, I just think I'll be too needy.  I have things I want to do at home.  And yet....somehow....it seems like it could be bad.  Like I would be uncomfortable.  Maybe not.  I guess I'm uncertain because it's all new territory.
I'll just pray and see what is available.  It is kinda weird to look at houses for just me.  I like the kitchen though.  I want to do the best thing...only wish I knew what that was.  Guess I'll know pretty soon.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.