Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Being enough

Ha...just as I wrote the title, a commercial for extenze came on and said "it's not about being enough, it's about being more..." hahahahhaha.
I am suffering from a very diminished sense of esteem.  I know what causes it.  I know truth.  And yet....it still plagues me.  It still steals my peace.  And, it keeps me from doing and being who I was made to be.
How is it that I allowed so much time to go by?  How did I think it was going to turn out?  Without the kids I wouldn't be here.  But.....keeping them well and at peace matters to me.  But living with him when they are gone sickens me.  I told him more than a year ago......without them, our home is not.
I need encouragement.  Period.  Right now it's not enough to know it for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.