Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Escape Artist

Here I am figuring out if I could travel.  Looking for ways to find some time to look forward to so that I can survive the now.  The sad part?  I only returned about 3 weeks ago!  I need to do something.
I guess I keep hoping that he'll move out....that he'll get it and allow me that one grace.  I want to clean my room.  But I don't have one.  My part of our old room is in complete disarray.  It's horrible.  I can't even force myself to be in there to do it......
Ok, perhaps I should do something.  But a part of me doesn't want to because I feel like I have always HAD to do certain things to make him happy.  To keep the peace.  And if I do it, he comes home and acts like all must be ok...even moreso.
Hope I don't hurl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.