Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

All in

Taking a bit of the elephant.  Diving in.  Jumping feet first.  Committed.  Got the paperwork done to get the dumpster delivered and went and picked up a jackhammer.  Gonna take out the thing that always stands in the way of getting the job done.  Tired of always seeing why it can't be done.  That's how it was in my marriage.  Everything was too hard unless I found solutions.  And then I had to hear why they wouldn't work.  And it troubles me that I've picked up that habit.  I am not that person.  I refuse.  There's a way to get this job done.  Not an easy way, but a way.  So, without holding back, gonna get it done.  It's only a small piece of the huge amount of work...and yet it stands in our front drive, a pile of cement sidewalk pieces left for years.  No more.  Nope.
And, that trim work and dry wall that has needed done for years that I begged...said how important it was to me?  I'm going to hire it done.  Somehow it's going to get done.
Maybe not all at once.
But a bite at a time.  After all, that's how you eat anything.  Including and elephant.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.