Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Saturday, July 6, 2013

How Are You?

The question of our culture.  The one that means very little.  But...is asked regularly.  People ask as a nicety. Kinda funny.  But, what I'm learning is to ask the question of myself about myself.  And then to answer brutally honestly.  It's not easy.  Vulnerable.  Even to tell myself.  But it's healing.
I am growing and learning.  I am allowing the really hurt places to come to light.  I find that it shocks me when I think about how I was treated.  And how I allowed it.  Crazy girl, what WERE you thinkin'?
On to new habits.  Though the healing still has to take place.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.