Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Monday, July 15, 2013

back to health

i want health.  i get away from it too easily.  i don't mean making myself all better.  pain free.  i mean choosing to feed my cells.  my very being.  good food.  and spiritually.  and mentally.  and emotionally.  i mean making choices that are in my best interest for the future as well as the present.
back to oil pulling.  it works.  no matter how crazy it seems.  back to fruit/veggie smoothies.  prepared by me or purchased.  back to cooking more.  for real.  no boxes.  no bags.  just real food.  to put in our tummies.  but to nourish us down to our molecules.  to give us time to cook.  to remember to take time to prepare.  not to take what is easy just because we are too lazy to do what is better.
i am learning.  still.  i will go forward.  i will go back.  but never as far back as i once was.
i care.  i want to live well.  i have dreams.  and hopes.  filled to the brim.
blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.