Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Monday, July 22, 2013

Focus

I was outside working.  Heard it's going to be nearly 100 degrees today!  Gotta get some stuff done in the cooler part of the day.  But, while I was out there, I had a little pity party moment.  Out there.  Alone.  Trying to get so much done.  I do remember when I had friends.  Work days.  Helping each other out.  It was sure a nice way to show the neighbors God's love.  I remember.  I remember good.  Even when the remembering is because of current pain.  Each stage is just a stage.  This one will give way to a new one as well.  So, I will learn well the lessons of where I am now.  And I will hit it as hard as I can and do what I can and leave the rest.  Because all I can do is try to get it done.
Deep breath.  Now, go prayerfully forward.  Relax.  It's not the end of the world if you can't finish.  There are more days and more times.  Do what is important today.
There's my self talk for the next few minutes!
blessings, dear ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.