Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Day on the Beach

Spent the day on the beach.  Alone.  Came back to the house.  Talked to a kid.  Another.  Another.  Nobody even answered.  Pretty much, still alone.  I am learning to do it.  Alone helps me.  But, I do love connecting one on one or one on just a few.  That's ok.  Everyone is just having their time.  Meeting their needs.  Sometimes I wish that there was someone to talk about these emotions.  Or spiritual things.  To say my questions out loud.  To hear what someone I respect thinks.  But mostly, people are either in a silent mood or a planning or party kind of mood.  I feel alone in my need for talking out emotions.  Feels burdensome to others.  I guess that's why I write.  Let's me work through it some.  However, Not totally.  No feedback.  That same syndrome as loving my mom even though she's gone.  I do.  But, she's not able to give anything back.  I write here and in my journal, but they don't give anything back.
Patience, dear soul.  Who you are is special.  Though you are weird.  Don't give up on being you.
Yes....you got it....I will just have to talk myself through it. ;)
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.