Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

the fun of it

life is fun.
even this cleaning, getting ready for school.  getting rid of stuff.  having to go through boxes and boxes of past memories.
it's fun to know that i can.
it's fun to do what is hard.
it's fun to grow.
to feel stronger.
to know.
my phone doesn't ring.
i don't get mail.
i don't get email...ok, i get a lot of mail and email but it's not personal....
i don't get inboxes unless i ask someone a question.
i am in a weird place in life.
yet life is still fun.
i walked in the rain today.
i played with my dogs.
puttered around the house getting stuff done.
ordered my dishwasher and furniture.
looked for the paint to paint my floor.
will go buy it tomorrow.
i laughed.
i talked to my dogs.  and myself.
prayed. through the day.
i texted a bit.
i smiled that my kid was gone all day with  a friend.
i ordered dinner in.
and dessert
ok. two desserts.
ha.
i am going to watch a show and eat my food.
then play with my dogs some more.
then work some more.
i'll stay up late doing whatever strikes me.
and i'll get to do the same tomorrow.
well, probably not two desserts.
life is not easy.
but it is fun.
and good.
and blessed.
and i am learning.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.