Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Monday, July 22, 2013

Pity Party

It's a little
ok, a lot
disheartening.
To get to this place in life
and find myself 
without help.
I've tried to be helpful.
To be kind.
Yet, here I am.
Alone.
Doing a job that would make ten people tired.
How overwhelming.
Yet, I push for this weekend
because
I don't want it hanging over my head
anymore.
So, gotta find some more 
big girl panties.
Other ones are sweaty!
It's hot.  
I'm exhausted.
But that's not it.
The pity party 
is 
because

I

am

alone.


I'm done now.
Doesn't take much.
Just needed 
to admit it.
All better.
Facts be facts
and nothing more.
I'm not bad
because of it.
It will change.
But.

Still.

It's.

Sad.

and that's ok.
it's ok for it to be sad.

blessings....and love.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.