Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Friday, July 5, 2013

Words

Sometimes I long for words.  From others.  I get the actions.  I see them.  Yet, sometimes, I want to hear...to know for sure and for certain.  But the world that we live in doesn't seem to accomodate such mundane things.  Such needs are frivolous.  Not food.  Nor water.  Nor shelter.  Just....words.
But words comfort.  And words bring peace.  I love the words of the Bible.  Love the words of letters.  I love the words spoken in history.  Love the vows people make at weddings.  I know that they are only words.  Only.  But when combined with actions and truth, they are POWERFUL.  They fill voids.  They bring hope.  Actions are amazing.  But actions with words are without a doubt the most vastly fulfilling thing.
Told you.  I'm weird.
And I guess feeling a little lost in life right now.
Looking for a beach house.  Have I lost my mind?  I just keep praying.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.