Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

As You Do For The Least of These

Someone "did" for the least of these tonight....and it was me.  Totally a wreck.  Weary as could be.  Teary.  Hard day on the health front, the kid front and the life front.  And it was so nice to be spoiled a little bit.  Jams from Oregon...raspberry AND marion berry.  mmm.  Homemade biscuits shaped liked hearts.  Soup made with fresh veggies and barley and beef.  Amazing.  Soothing.  To the body.  To the heart.  To the aloneness....the having to get it done on my own ness.  I cooked the meals still this week.  Sat and ate with the kids.  Made a point to be with them.  And they with me....and each other.  But tonight...just tooo worn out.
It was scary.  But I am fine.  No brain inflammation.  That's good.  No loss of vision. That too is good.  Have to go back next week....sigh.
gotta chill.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.