Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Friday, April 27, 2012

What He Says In My Every Day

God speaks in my life.  Always has.  Loud and clear.  Even in the silence.
Like, this last week...or so...I've been hearing, "be still and know that I am God...."
Some people are really worried about my working.  Or, actually, by my lack of working.  And I don't want to be irresponsible or anything.  Yet, throughout this illness, I have had this underlying sense of security.  Of knowing that He is just telling me to be still and let Him be God.  Let Him be the provision.  Let Him be the caretaker.  Let Him be the journey guide.  However He does it.  Through others.  Through miracles. Through a good job.  Whatever it takes.  I just know that He is at work doing just that.
He calms me in the pain.  Shushes me.  Reminds me to rest in Him.  Literally.
And it is a salve to my battle worn spirit.  Not to have to be strong.  Nor savvy.  Nor able.  Not to have to be able to figure it all out.  But rather watching and seeing His hand move.
Sit down. Listen.  Know that He is at work.  And begin to watch for His hand.  It's there.  Working.  Organizing.  And He plans for your good...never to harm you.  Never.
It's a very good week.....in a very weird way.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.