Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sleeping

Finally....my body is learning how to relax.  Kinda.  Sorta.  At least nights are not the panic attacks they once were.  Not perfect.  Just....improving.  Learning.  Taking every good thing and enjoying it.  I know that it's hard to imagine a good night's sleep being a gift or a treasure.  But it has been a long time since I had one.  I slept for seven hours in a row last night.  That is practically a record.  It is good.  It feels peaceful.  And to be able to rest when I need to has helped my body relearn how to let down.  How to not be on constant GO.  Living like that was taking a huge toll.
So...today....I am thankful for sleeping.  And for waking up too.  For smiles and giggles.  For kids who are so full of help.  For friends who go out of their way.  For a house to live in and a job to go to.  For Jesus who just keeps on carrying me.  Every day.  No complaints.  Love Him.  He makes all of the difference.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.