Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Nothing Gets Him to Decide Faster Than Money

I am totally laughing.  At the sadness of it all....at the quickness of "yes, you can have all of the  responsibility and cost while I get to maintain the tax write off and the future sale."  And you know what?  I don't care.  I just think that he doesn't even realize how hard it was for him to swallow being "responsible" and how easy it is for me.  If I know that it's my job...I'll take care of it.  If I'm unsure, it causes me stress and if I have to decide  things with him...well, really, if that were very easy, we wouldn't be where we are, now would we?
Snort.  Chortle.  Chuckle.  Oh my.  I am sooooo amused.  Because I don't have to LIVE with it anymore.
YES!!!
Sorry, had to have a little party to overcome how hard it is for me to do these emails.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.