Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Bed. Up. Bath. Bed. Up. Sit.

Today is a rough one.  Just can't get the momentum going.  I thought that the 21/2 hour nap might do it....but alas, all I want to do is cover my head back up.  So, maybe I will.  I did water my pretty plants.  I did shove a dresser into my room.  And get a chicken out of the freezer to thaw.  That's like planning for dinner, right?
So the shingles I have are not only on my forehead, but all on and in my right eye.  It's pretty gnarly.  And just to note, in case you should ever find yourself in this predicament.....crying....salt water....yeah....it HURTS.  I did giggle in the middle of the crying that the crying was making me cry more.  Funny how that is.
Dealing with a lot of past crap today.  Gotta do it.  Gotta face it.  Gotta call it what it is.  And gotta learn to do it all better in the future.
Asked a sweet woman for prayer.  That I will be able to walk strong.  To rest in His arms.  And to give up whatever I must.
At this very moment.......I am crushed.
grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.