Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Friday, April 20, 2012

alrighty then...

.
This made me snort.
I am not "good enough",
I have been forgiven
so...I forgive.
I want to be healthy,
so, I forgive.
But the second part 
TOTALLY
resonates with me.
Not many know how bad it was.
Everyone seems to be fine
with him.
And he goes on acting as if
it's all just ok.
But....
though forgiving is healing,
I do not
NOT
trust him anymore.
Nope.
Nuff said.
Night.
grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.