Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Griping

Though things are good...I do have to say....he left me an overdue gas/electric bill, two months of cable.  And another bill that was due right after he left.
His words are all about how he wants to do right.  To help.  To make sure we are ok. blah blah blah blah blah.  The thing is...it doesn't matter.  I just had to say it to get it out.
I'm glad not to have to live in the falseness anymore.
Today was eye opening and good for me.  A reminder of who I am.  Of what I want to become.  And.....I REALLY like her.  She is a lot of fun.  She has a lot of hope.  She is giving and kind.  She makes things work.  Yep...we're gonna get along just fine. ;)
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.