Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Friday, April 27, 2012

Goodness

So many people are living their lives wondering how come they have it so badly.  How come there is so much evil.  How come so many things go wrong.  And I've lived through the stuff too.  The hurts.  The abuses.  The meanness.  The unfairness.  I've ranted at God....yes, literally, one time in my life, on a trampoline....screaming.
But maybe I'm changing?  Because today I was marveling at how much good their is in this world.  How everywhere I look there is evidence of the goodness, mercy, kindness and compassion of the Living God.  How it's amazing that things aren't....worse.  How you can see evil held in check.  And recognize the face of God in so many on the earth.
There is goodness all around.  Have to pursue it.  Let go of the ugly and look for the beautiful.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.