Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

A Smile

Today I've had a little trouble having a smile.  The pain is intense and you know how it is after it drags on for awhile.  Just wears.  But, my body is healing.  And instead of stressing over it all, I'm trying to simply rest.  I know that rest is restorative.  Harder today because my kids have been around all day so the house has been more hectic.  And I have them going three different directions tonight.  And I feel unable to be sure that they have what they need.  I'm just doing the best that I can.  A little stressful but not horrible.  It's just frustrating to have the pain increased today.  I really want to take my narcotic pain meds and go to sleep.  No can do.
Hmm. Perhaps text a mania in the morning with the husband was not productive to healing?  Hmmm.  Could be.
But a smile.  To receive and to give.  It makes days brighter.  I will always fight to have a smile.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.