Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Dancing. Joy. Singing. That's What I'm Talkin' About!

You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that my heart may sing your praises and not be silent. Lord my God, I will praise you forever. (Psalm 30:11, 12 NIV) 
I needed this verse today.  The reminder that mourning and sorrow are taken by God and turned into dancing.  That He brings joy which leads to singing and praise.  He has a purpose.
And I don't want to live simply getting by.  Nor waiting for the days to pass.  NO WAY.  Not when there is something much better prepared for me.
Something good.  A plan.  For joy.  For great satisfaction.  
and. i. am. going. to. lean. on. that.  pursue. it.  
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.