Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Monday, April 9, 2012

All Growed Up

So the sucky part about being all growed up is that when you don't have mom and dad and grandpas and grandmas....you get no birthday cash.  Ha.  Ok, this just occurred to me.  I used to race to the mailbox...yes, just like me kids....just looking for birthday mail.  It was exciting.  And then I got all grown up.  And sadly, there not around.  Ok, it's deeper than just the birthday cash...it's that feeling that someone feels like I feel about my kids.
Good day.  Glad to have a birthday.  Just kinda a weird day too.
Probably shoulda not holed up alone.  Don't know.  It's good too.  Maybe I'm not good company...even just to myself today. ;)  So, at least I'm not having to try to be good company to anyone else.
grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.