Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A Little Review

http://gracewalker1.blogspot.com/2011/12/two-important-days-one.html

I am at this point.  I am actually moving forward.  And I am breathing.  Actually breathing more than I'm not.  I don't panic every single night, morning and afternoon.  I don't spend my time just trying to take in a breath.  I actually have some energy left over for doing the important things.  I am finding that I AM still that good mom.  She was just suffocated under the intense stress and pain.
This journey has been hard.  Will be hard.  But it is satisfying to have had the courage to step up and say that things had to change.
I'm brave.  Well, if you had seen me along the way, you would have noticed the fear and trepidation.  BUT the thing is that I had the courage to do things even when I was afraid.
There's always hope.  Hope of a new day.  Of a new way of life.  A peaceful way.  Kids and I eat dinner together.  Learning to interact for real.  And.....slowly, I will reintroduce the other aspects of life together.  Everyone gets together.  Then kinda separates.  But then, kinda come back together again.  Things are changing.  Faster than I had dared hope.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.