Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

And also

I'm sick of being on his bank account and having his stuff come up when I go on to do my online banking.  He has a butt load of money when I'm struggling.  And it makes me mad that he won't get the paperwork done so that I can be free from having to see that!  Really?  Just take care of a few things.  I don't care that he HAS the money...I just don't need it constantly rubbed in my face.  I hate how stingy he is.  How he does things now to look all giving.  Blech.  He gives me the shakes.
He gets to be disneyland dad and do the fun things while i get to buy the stuff they NEED and pay to feed them.  Ever fed teens?  It's a drain on the finances.  But....I'm glad to not have him around so that I don't have to explain why groceries cost so much.  He's more like go to the park dad....disney would be too costly.  Don't think they even went to the amusement park when they went to Texas.
On a happier note....my one son did say today, " I prefer you to dad."  For real. 
good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.