Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Friday, September 21, 2012

I got the blahs

I got the blahs and I'm feeling sorry for myself.  I went to see a friend at work.  She's obviously busy.  I went to a friend's house who has work to do.  She's obviously busy.  I didn't call one friend because she has sooo much pain going on.  And here I am at home.  And I just need tlc.  For me.  And I feel sorry for me because I like to reach out.  I like to see people's needs.  But so often I feel invisible.  And I know I'm not.  I just don't know how to get the hugs or encouragement.  I think that I'm not like other people somehow.  I don't have a need to make what is happening overly dramatic.  But that doesn't mean that it's not hard.  It is.  And sitting here on my own is a bit pathetic.  And I should probably make it enough to be with my boys.  But I'm pretty worn out from the one boy right now.  Though I love him dearly.  Just need time apart from that.  And maybe I just want to be comforted.  I don't know a soul to do that.  Not without me feeling like an ass or in the way for asking.  It's so bad that this last week I have called my step mom.  Just to let her know what's up.  I've called both numbers twice.  No answer.  And, frankly, the ex could have already called her.  And even if we are not close, it might just crush me to hear her wonder how I could let go of such a wonderful catch.
blahs.  I got em.  Lucky I know that they do pass.  But....I'm pretty pitiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.