Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Monday, September 24, 2012

Goodness of the Lord

You know, it's easy to be discouraged.  Sometimes it simply feels like the world is way too overwhelming.  Like I'm expected to go without tlc or hugs.  But...I know that's not true.  It just is easy to feel that way when some people make life so hard.
But I am so easily encouraged.  So easily lifted up.  I see the goodness of the Lord in such simple things.  Like my son getting his license today.  He passed the test.  When I walked into the waiting room of the DMV, I thought for sure that he was going to spew his lunch on their floor.  His face was ashen.  He had been waiting for an hour already because his friend had the test before his.  She passed.  The pressure was on.  Though it's not a competition, it would be really hard.  I prayed.  I knew that he could do it.  She prayed for him too...which was touching.  He went out to do it.  And do it he did.  He had less points deducted than my other sons.  He needed that.  It was very good.  I love how God cares for my babies. 
His goodness knows no bounds.  He isn't stingy.  I love that about Him.  I had almost forgotten....lived so long with someone who made me feel like I had to beg or wasn't worth it.  I have to say, I have experienced God's lavishness.  It is beautiful.  I'm not speaking of money...but of every single thing that I need and so many things that are just desires of my heart.  It's beautiful how He sees me. Is good to me.  Meets my heart needs so sweetly.
I am blessed.
blessings my dears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.