Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

My LIfe

Some days, I feel less than whole.  Like I will not be able to be effectual nor useful to God in my singleness.  Somehow, that didn't seem true if I had never gotten married, but because I failed in STAYING married.  I'm trying to get past that part of life.  To see me through His eyes...not as more or less because of what I do but because of what He did for me.  That I am beloved.  Period.  And useful to Him because He can use anyone, anything.  Even a donkey.  Even a fig tree.  Even a cross of death.  He can make good of that which looks useless and done for and bring new life.  He is amazing enough.  I don't have to be.  Him in me.  Loving through me.  He's enough.
My life is simply one life.  Lived with a story.  To lead.  To follow.  To cherish.  To leave a legacy.  To give all that is in me for good and kindness.  To learn gentleness.  To be generous. 
My life is not over just because my marriage is done. 
But it's hard to believe in the midst of the grief and trying and needing to be so much to so many.  That's ok....I'm up to it.  Because I'm not having to do it all.  I just have to have the faith that God has it covered.  blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.